Monday, February 3, 2014

How Fears and Worry Can Hurt Your Business - Better Future Ahead

How fears and worry can hurt your business and what happens to me. Lady and gentleman, I see this all the time fear gets in the way of people's dreams. I have been faced with fear in my life and I will tell you about that a little later and how I handled it. I have a business Better Future Ahead LLC. and I work off a proven system that is already built. If you didn't know by now helping others get what they want is how you will get what you want. I had a friend that was in our group and he quit because he didn't think he could be a mentor to someone. Let's break this down he is afraid or he is letting fear take control of something that hasn't happened yet.

I tried to tell him that everyone felt this way at one time or another. I tried and tried to help him get over this because I know about fear it has been on my doorstep for a long time. But I gave him the same tools I used to help me get over my fears and worries. But he didn't want to hear it but I gave it my best shoot for about an hour with little success. I know why it didn't work, his mindset was not in a good place. He had low self-esteem. I gave him the tools to help him but he has to make a decision to want to change. If you can relate to this now you know what to do to make the decision to change. Is it hard at first? Yes, but the more you defeat fear the easier it gets. Here's my story and why I feel I can talk to you about this.

First of all, you have to know a few things about me to set the stage for the story. I left the house 5 days after I graduated and moved to Florida from Pennsylvania. I always wanted my own business and have had 3 of them to this point in my life. I was also a car guy who like to take them apart and put them back together. Heavy work for a little guy. I was a pretty negative guy most of my life too. I have had back problems as far back as my early 20's.
What used to happen is my back would go out and I would have to lie down for a day and then I was pretty good. When I was 32 I reached over for a simple piece of paper and my back went out and I was in serious tears down my face kind of pain. I get in my car and drove home not an easy task. I couldn't move when I got there literately had to throw myself out of the car because I was stiff as aboard.
That was even more painful I crawled to the door what usually took 30 seconds took 15 minutes. Then crawled around the floor and got a pillow a drink and the remote.
This one attack left me on the floor for 3 weeks and all I kept thinking was I am not going to be able to walk again. That kept running through my head. Thank God that didn't happen but it did mess up my mind badly. I was afraid to leave the house didn't want to go to work even when I got a little better didn't want to go out and eat with my wife because the noises of the restaurant were so load to me the dishes and the people talking I felt like I was in an Alfred Hitchcock movie. This was major fear taking control of me. I lived like that for 20 years well it did get a little better over time but fear still was in control.
So one day my second business was a hobby and after 911 hit it went downhill fast. So I was looking for something I could do at home to make money. I came across a business opportunity and at this point, I was about to give up because I struggled for years. But I said to myself I will give this one more shot. Like most of you have probably done before in your life. After I joined my mentor said you need to read and listen to personal development and motivation stuff. I hate to read never read a whole book in my life to this point. I did start with listening and later started reading to gain more knowledge. I read a book that literately told me how to fix my problem. After a time I knew it was fear because when I was safe at home I felt good but go to the store or anywhere I was sick.  

I was making myself sick. So one day in a webinar he told us to read this book Psycho-Cybernetics and I found the book and audio so I got them both. Remember I was here to make money right but took a different avenue with this and it started working. I started making money and as a bonus, I was fixing my esteem and getting rid of the fear and worry. It didn't take long either once I made the decision to do it and stick to it I got the chance to get my life back. I have no pain, I have the same fear that everyone has inside them. But fear is not controlling me anymore. I had a business trip about 5 months later in Hawaii with a 12-hour flight and the trip was a success then went to Denver. I have been to several places in the last year. I got my life back after 20 years of fear and worry. I don't want to miss lead you I still have the pain but I don't focus on it anymore so it is like a small headache compared to a migraine.
The more successes you get the more you build your self-esteem up and your confidence level goes up. Things will start happening for you and it has been an excellent ride.

My business changed my life what can it do for you. Get more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment