Tuesday, February 4, 2014

How Google Hangout Can Make Your Business Grow On Facebook

Here's a great tip and tool for your business if you like Facebook and you are doing Google hangouts now or you want to in the future. First of all not trying to sell you anything. This company doesn't pay me except for I get it free if I have 3 pro members. I am giving you a chance to get it for free. No strings attached you can use it free for as long as the company says so. The free version gives you one page or one tab on your Facebook account. This works on a fan page that is where the tab is. It is a Facebook app. You can see mine all you have to do is like the page to get this for free and to check it out.

There is a Pro Version of course. here's how this works there is no money changing hands here but if you get three pro members you get yours for free as long as you have all three each month. The pro version has a lot more features and one in the mobile capability. The free version won't work on mobile. There are some many to say at this time.

My intention is to tell you about the tool and what it can do for you. Not only can it do hangouts on Facebook with a live commenting system. It can collect leads, you can make it your website or a landing page for Facebook campaigns or any traffic you want to throw at it. I have the pro version and I can do more pages I think 10. But you will get one free. I love this app it has been getting better and better.

Here's another feature for you guys that have teams get this to them and when you do a hangout for your business there is a feed number you can give to them and they put it on their page and can stream your hangout to their page. If they market and get people to hang out on their page they can get leads and make money too. That's what you want the team to succeed.

I have had this for a long time and did a few pages and one day I checked out all the  Google hangouts that they have in the back and realized I didn't know everything about it and so sell you the truth I am still not an expert at this time. The potential is there and you can get one for free. Well to be honest it will cost you like. You have to like the page to get in. I hope I have given you enough to come to check it out and get one for yourself. 

Till The Next Time........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment