Thursday, January 30, 2014

Why Most People Don't Succeed In Their Online Business?

In my opinion, why most people don't succeed in their online business I know there are a few reasons why. I will outline them today for you so maybe when you go to join something you will think about it. The number one reason is fear. Fear can kill your dreams fear can make you sick and fear can change your mind in a flash. "Oh lord, I can't do that it might be hard." Learn how to control your fear lady's and gentleman. How do you do that work on yourself? Read books that will help you listen to audio. The internet is full of free stuff. We all have some kind of baggage in our lives. Stop watching the news it's all negative half the time it scares you to death and you won't sleep at night. Fix that and you will be stronger and you'll feel better too.

My second opinion is about why people's online businesses don't work for them. They haven't made a decision to do it. They want to do it but it's not in their head and thought that they want to do it. Make a decision and follow through on that decision. Is it going to be hard heck yes? Will you get hurt probably but is it worth it heck yes. So many people in this world say I can't do that. But they haven't even tried so how can you say I can't do that. They just are lazy and soft and their self-esteem is so far down that they don't even want to try to get it back up. My god people, we were created in the image of greatness. Do you think our creator put us here to live to die? Heck no. Everyone one of us has something to give but we can do much more good if we have capital in our bank accounts. How many people can you give jobs to if you are broke? None right. But if you had the capital you could help other people and build them up and change their lives. It's not all about the money it's what you can do with it. Remember that.

The last thing that people that want to start a business online do wrong is don't take action. They are afraid that they are going to get ripped off. There are some people that do that but most people think that they are getting ripped off but when you boil it down they didn't do the work they never took action so they go from thing to thing and never get anywhere. Here's another reason they don't go all in, what I mean is if the business they join has 5 products and that is the top. Well, in most places the higher you go the more commission you will make. Do you see HIGHER COMMISSIONS don't leave money on the table? Get focused and do something great. It doesn't take any skills that you can't learn. Lady's and gentleman if you want something you can have it. You can do whatever you want and since you are here today I believe that you're here for a reason it is that you need to do something in your life or business and you aren't doing it yet. What I can tell you is you can do it whatever it is. If I can help you in any way get on my mailing list and contact me and I will see what I can do. Tell the next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment