Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Most Important Thing For Any Successful Business

Having a successful business in today's economy is knowing what you want from your business. Have a clear vision a mission in what you want to accomplish in the next few years. Make several goals throughout this time to challenge yourself to make you grow in life and in yourself. Don’t make a goal that you can hit make it extraordinary. Something that will challenge you and that you may think will never happen but believe you can do it.

Why do you need a vision? Most people skip this part and wonder why their business is nowhere or stuck at a certain level and their income will not grow no matter what they do. Let me tell you from experience no matter what you do in life you need to have a vision and set goals throughout your life. Or you will just be living to die.

What happen to people's dreams, and I fell into this too for a while? I guess they think they have been beaten down and there is no hope. No, No don't give up that will transfer to the next generation. Don't let that happen. We need leaders not crocks in our government. When I was growing up we went to the moon and TV came along but it seems that our creators are getting slimmer and they are just making things better not creating.

That’s where dreams come in and visions come into play. Don't give up on life. Think about it like this if someone was keeping tabs on you every year and they asked you. Why should you be allowed to live on this earth for the next year what would you say? What have you done to help others get what they want? If you give up that will transfer to your kids and you will set a chain reaction that will probably tear the world apart someday. I say this because I talk to people in my business who have no dreams they have no mission in life and they have no visions. Today I would like to tell you a little about my vision and I would like to tell you it is never too late. I don't care how old or how young you are you can do this for yourself and the people that you may touch in your life.

I would like to start with this I always had a dream since I was a kid to own my own business. It seems when we are young adults in our 20's and 30's we feel that we can do anything in life we are invincible.  We take risks and don't even think about them then as you get older you stop doing that. Well, that was me I started my first business when I was about 23. Got seriously hurt with back problems in '30s and back then I was a very negative guy and that really got me nowhere in life. Had health problems and had a hard time dealing with them. But I would always even as far back as a kid wonder way I was here on this earth. I always wanted to be something great. I always asked myself what I can do to have an impact on other people's lives. Well, when I was a kid I just wanted to be well known for something. Think about that? What have you created to help others? Because that's what it is about helping others. When someone created the TV they were thinking about others everything that we create is for someone else.

I finally figured out mine, took me 50 years but I did it. My vision is to help people get out of these terrible ways of negative thinking and to start them dreaming again. Believing in them uplifts them so they can see that there is hope and help them understand there is something great for them. In our business it is freedom and I think that's what most people really want. No worries about money or if they are going to lose more hours or even their jobs. It's about being free to do what you want to do in life. Not what someone else wants you to do? In my vision, I am going to be a millionaire and have more millionaires on my team than any other team in the industry. It's not about the money it's about what you can do with the money. It is also about that extraordinary goal. We all need money to survive. How many people could you hire and give good jobs to? Or help the children in the cancer centers of the world. That's one of mine we have several in Florida and I want to help them in any way I can. Their lives are going to be cut short by no means of their own. Life is cutting them short. I want to help them and I can't do that if I'm broke. In my vision, I want to see more people helping others, and with all our visions combining we will make a new future for others around the world. I have greatness with me and you do too. We can be great leaders of many people and show them the way to success. Wouldn't you like to be a part of a movement like that? You have heard my vision and I have set my goals and the intent to do so. I will not quite ever. I will not quite on you I believe you can do this even if you don't. We are going to be like a train moving around the world and we will change history as we know it. One idea can shift things in the universe and something new is born for you and many others. We will touch lives around the world and inspire them to take chances to live free of worry and fear. That is what we can do together.

Are you with me? Do you want your dreams back? Do you want to live and do what you want when you want? Are you willing to do what it takes no matter what? Are you willing to give people what they want?

These are all great questions think about them and what I have said here today one idea can shift the way you think or act and can change many lives around you.

Do you have a vision a mission or any goals that you want to achieve? Let's do them together.












No comments:

Post a Comment