Sunday, March 23, 2014

The New Internet Traffic Formula Has Business People Going Wild For This Launch



FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:                            
http://idealonlinehomebusiness.com/supports/48traffic

Glenn Byers
Better Future Ahead
352-293-7908

gcattleman@gmail.com


The New Internet Traffic Formula Has Business People Going Wild For This Launch

Center Hill, Florida, 3/23/2014 — I am known as the straight-up guy and today I will give it to you straight up. It is going to be a special week for affiliates and customers. This program is done by the Traffic King of the internet Vick Strizheus and he has made it easy for us to learn traffic generation and conversions. The launch starts on March 24, 2014. Why do you need this training? It is the most up-to-date traffic course available today. We all need traffic and this is the way to get it.



There are 3 parts to the internet traffic formula course.


        The first Capture Mastery: this will help you create great landing pages to bring in more opt-ins and will help avoid mistakes to get better conversions on your landing page.


          The second is Traffic Mastery: this will walk you through 12 modules and let's take a look at the titles now. Media Traffic X, The OPL Method, Traffic Agencies, Penny Traffic, PPC Traffic, Mobile Traffic, Facebook Traffic, Social Media Traffic, Video Traffic, CPA Traffic Secrets, Traffic Amplified and Traffic Intelligence. That sure is a lot of training.


          The third part is the Conversion Mastery: this will help get better conversions and make your profits higher. You can get all the traffic in the world if you don't have this skill your business will not prosper.
To give you my straight-up experience I have taken a few of these courses and I'm sure he has updated them but they were really super good a couple years ago.

Let me tell you some more about the product creator Vick. First of all, I have been following him for 2 years now and he is my mentor. Here's how we met. He has another traffic course that I took 2 years ago and it was super good and then he started something called the Big Idea Mastermind and I followed. He made this product called the Internet Traffic Formula that will release on the 24th of March. I have seen the upsell and been through that part of the training and that is worth the price of the whole product. It is called the Biggest Month Ever and this is where he tells you how he engineered a 710,000.00 dollar month.

 Given this straight up I haven’t seen the rest of the product and probably only a hand full of people have so far.  I will tell I am so confident that I bought mine in January when it was still in the creation phase. To give you a feel for the product creator and one of his older traffic methods that still works great today. If you go here I will give you a free traffic method done by him so you can see if you like the way he teaches and your personality. I know you’re going to love this and the way he presents the training to you that you’re going to want the Internet Traffic Formula Training. Plus this will put you on the list to get this great product when it goes live at the end of the week.

 UPDATE: 8/25/14 Internet traffic training I don't think it is coming back. It is a great product and I have it but there has been no talk about it returning corporate problems. But guy it was really just a branch from the original HTA course done by the same guy.  I have that too. Why because in this business traffic is something you just want to know everything about. If you want the most up-to-date traffic strategies and you want to learn how to dominate the traffic.

Vick is bringing out an upgrade to HTA, HTA 2.0 AND IT IS AWESOME. Right now the customers of HTA1.0 are testing the new system out on a new platform we will be out around the first of the year. I will keep you up to date. I wanted to update you and let you know all the links are now directed to the new HTA 2.0 site. I hope you think that is fair of me to let you know what's happening well that's the kind of guy I am.

 I look for long-lasting products to sell so sorry about this I think HTA was always better anyway. If you would like to see how to do one of the strategies from the course Click Here
For additional information please contact Glenn Byers at Better Future Ahead by phone (352-293-7908), or email (gcattleman@gmail.com). 

You will also find further information on our website at Here


Summary: Early bird launch starts March 24, 2014, and here's what you will get some great value throughout the week. We will tell you more and more about the product and if I know Vick he will probably show you something that you can go out and use right away. You will be one of the first to grab your copy before the rest. I showed you the 3 phases and told you a little about the 12 modules and even told you about the creator Vick. I also told you about the upsell of how Vick engineered a 710,000.00 dollar month Using what he is about to teach you to step by step in this amazing course. You can buy the product or if you want to sell it we are taking affiliates. Sign up for the free course and I will get you your personal links.

About Better Future Ahead: Here at Better Future Ahead we strive to give you the best quality products and most up-to-date products so you can improve your bottom line in your business. In our business, you can be a customer or an affiliate with us. Join our team or be one of our satisfied customers.

2 comments:

  1. Such great and nice information about software.
    This site gonna help me a lot in finding and using a lot of software.
    Kindly make this like content and update us. Thanks for sharing us Sublime Text Crack.
    Kindly click on here and visit our website and read more.
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵
    출장샵

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such information with us.
    양산출장안마
    진주출장안마
    창원출장안마
    통영출장안마
    거제출장안마
    I hope you will be good and healthy. Your blog is very informative for us. And we want to, that you will be sharing such an informative and motivational blog post in the future. You can follow our blog by visiting ksagrotech.org

    ReplyDelete