Friday, March 7, 2014

Sell Big Ticket Products With My Free Training

Sell big-ticket products for an increase in your income. With my free training, I will show you why you should sell big-ticket items and where to get them. I even share with you where I get mine. Today I would like to give you some simple strategies that might help you if you decide not to get the free training.

Why you should do it is obvious you will make more money per month. That's what we all want. It is just a simple mind shift to go from a 7 - 20 - 47 dollar product to start selling high-quality products that will help people on a larger scale. The product that will help marketers online and offline. You get a better quality customer. Are they harder to get well that sometimes depends on you and your mindset? If you have a mindset of I am a 47 dollar product guy or gal. Or can you step it up and think I will sell this 1000 dollar product with no problem.

In the EZ Way to 10K training, I go over some great ideas that you can take and use as your own. Plus I go into the why you should do it much more. But here is something you could play around with if you are selling products in the range of 7 - 47 dollar products and making money. Then try going up to a 97 dollar product or more. If you can sell that it should give you the confidence to move it up to a 200 or 500 dollar product.

This will change your income every month and if you find the right products then you will get off the bandwagon of chasing all JV launches or having to go find products to promote all the time. I focus on a system that has 8 products and they range from low to high so I have a little of both worlds. But I am not chasing around looking for products. If I want to sell a high ticket item I make a campaign for that.

I will also make different funnels to sell big-ticket products in a variety pack. Changing things up. Business is like life it is constantly growing and changing. When I was young I always wanted things to stay the same boring yes but I liked it. But it never did. I always fought that but now I just go with the flow. I hope I have given you some ideas here today. Check out my free training here. I really appreciate you reading my stuff and hope you get great value from it. I have a great vision and hope you someday will follow me and make it our vision. Comment and like this article if you think it will help other people.





Affiliate Marketing -The EZ Way to 10K

 Follow me on these Social Sites:
https://www.youtube.com/user/gcattleman1
http://www.dailymotion.com/gcattleman
https://www.facebook.com/IdealOnlineHomeBusiness



No comments:

Post a Comment