Monday, March 3, 2014

What Does It Take for "YOU" to Join A Business Online?

Today let's have a little fun and maybe learn something in the process. Would you like to do that? First, let me lay down the ground rules. This won't work without you! I have 8 or 9 posts here on this blog and you guys are pretty good about sharing my content and even signing up for some of the great things I have given away. But the comment section sucks. So today I would like to change that. Let me do an article that you can answer a couple questions. Not only will this help me but it will help you as well. If this works then I will write more articles like this and we can all learn something from the comments. Be honest like I have been with you. Answer the questions to the best of your knowledge. I want to thank you now for being there and reading all my posts and sharing my content.


What Stops You From Joining A Business Online?


Is it because the person doesn't have a vision big enough for you.
Is it fear of working with other people? Maybe you don't feel good enough.
Is it that you think it is a scam...
Is it fear that you will have to be a leader to someone else.
Is it your skills as a marketer?
Your answer doesn't have to be any of these at all just giving you some examples.

Here's why I joined a business online with my leader he did have a vision big enough for me and everyone else. I also think he is the man that is going to get me where I want to go. He will help me get my goals and the future I want for my family. I want to be a great leader to many that want their life to turn out differently. Maybe even have the same dreams that I have. Maybe you can relate to this but I remember about 3 years ago I asked the question where can I find a group of people that are like-minded that I could ask questions and not feel so much alone in what I am doing. Really that just came out. That thought, that was weird but I do remember those days like it was yesterday.


If You Did Join A Business Online What Happened?


Was it not for you and why?
Did you say I will give this three days to prove that this works?
Did you sabotage yourself because you thought you would make it?
Maybe you just were lazy and didn't do the work you need to do to make it.
Did you get burned
Picked crappy programs
Programs shut down on you.

Well if you read any of my content you should know I have been in business since I was in my twenty's. But I will agree to a few of those I have on my little list. Some of them were just about growing and thinking in the wrong ways. Guys, I knew it could be done the question was could I do it. The answer is yes it can be done but it takes a lot of work to get it going and the payoff is well worth it. I will share a story and maybe it will help someone. I had a team of 5 and I just joined a business online and I was doing good my average sales from the five was like 890.00. I did that all in a month. 6 months later all but one quiet. I was devastated and for the next 6 months, I thought it was my fault. then one day when I got my head back on my shoulders I thought it wasn't my fault I made videos to help these guys and they didn't even look at them I made a book of places they could get tools and traffic and such and they did do that either. During that time I joined something else that I thought would help my team and one of the guys from the old team joined that. So I figured that if he joined me again then It wasn't my fault. They were too lazy to do what it took to make it.

To be honest, business is hard and easy. It is hard till you know it just like the people that go to college they don't know anything when they start just like you do when you start a business. It takes them 4 or more years and they have to pay loans and for educational material like books and other things. So do you if you want to be successful. You have to buy educational programs and go to events where you will be around like-minded people. Here's the biggest secret well not a secret "DON" T QUITE!!!!"
To be successful you work hard to find someone to follow and get around like-minded people.

I am around a multi-millionaire because I want to earn 1 million dollars in 6 months. I know that is a tall order. But I will do it someday. Not for the money but to know that I can do it and I want to help you do the same. I have found the system that I know will do it for me and you if you choose to follow me. If you click this link I will give you some free training and give you some different ideas that you can think about. FREE TRAINING


So here are the questions:

What stops you from joining a business?
If you did join a business online what happened?

Leave your comments below and in a couple days come back and see if maybe you could learn something new on the subject by reading the comments.

Till the next time.






No comments:

Post a Comment